Tomato, Chocolate and Nut Lollies
These simple but cute Tomato, Chocolate and Nut Lollies can be whipped up in giffy, and makes a perfect snack for some quality TV time or an appetizer to an elaborate meal. This article was first published in Flavours magazine.
- Tomato, Chocolate and Nut Lollies
- 1 box cherry tomatoes
- 100 g dark bitter chocolate melted
- assortment of chopped nuts or seeds (walnuts peanuts, hazelnuts or sesame, flax seeds, poppy seeds, sunflower seeds, etc.)
- Skewer the tomatoes on small bamboo picks. Dip half the tomato into the chocolate, then sprinkle with the nuts or seeds. Repeat for all the tomatoes.
- Arrange the lollies upright in a glass and serve.