STAR MEDIA GROUP BERHAD (Company No.: 197101000523 (10894-D) (“Organiser”) Kuali Bakers Community Recruitment Campaign 2 (“Contest”)
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE PARTICIPATING IN THE CONTEST AS THEY CONTAIN BINDING LEGAL TERMS AND OBLIGATIONS INCLUDING LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF THE ORGANISER’S LIABILITY. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS CONTEST, YOU ARE DEEMED TO HAVE FULLY READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREED TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERNING THIS CONTEST.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST NOT PROCEED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CONTEST.
Terms & Conditions:
1. This Contest is organised by the Organiser and sponsored by Fonterra Brands (M) Sdn. Bhd.(Company No.: 197501003873 (25562-M) (“Sponsor”). The Contest is open to all residents in Malaysia, aged 18 years and above at the time of entry save and except for:
a) permanent and/or temporary employees of the Organiser or Sponsor and/or its respective subsidiaries and/or its affiliates, and their immediate family members (defined as parents, siblings, children or domestic partners, regardless of where they live) or households of such officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives; and
b) representatives and/or business partners (including advertising, promotion and public relations agencies) of the Organiser and/or Sponsor and their immediate family members (defined as parents, siblings, children or domestic partners, regardless of where they live) or households of such officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives.
2. The Contest shall commence from 24 November 2021 at (GMT 00:00) and end on 18 January 2022 at (GMT 23:59) (“Contest Period”). Entries submitted out of the Contest Period will be disregarded.
3. The Contest is made up of a series of four (4) giveaways:
4. To stand a chance to win a prize in this Contest, participants have to complete this entry form (https://www.kuali.com/kuali-bakers-programme/) and answer the following questions:
5. Selection of Winners
The total number of entries (for the same series) will be divided by the number of prizes added by one (1) to derive the winning number. For the avoidance of doubt, the winning number will be rounded down to the number resulting from the division. The above mechanics will be applied to derive the winners for the series prizes.
If the total qualified entries for Series 1 giveaway is “400” and the number of prizes for Series 1 is “4”, then the total qualified participants of “400” will be divided by “5” to derive the selected number of “80”. The winners will then be selected based on the multiples of the selected number of “80”. For example, the participant number “80” shall be the first prize winner, and the participant with the serial number “160” will be the second prize winner and so forth.
Winners will be notified via email or phone. If a winner is not contactable after three (3) attempts, he/she will be automatically disqualified, and the next winner will be selected.
6. There are sixteen (16) prizes to be won throughout the Contest Period. For every series, four (4) winners will be selected. Each participant can only win one (1) prize. Breakdown for the prizes are as follows:
7. In the event any of the prizes is unavailable for any reason, the Organiser has the right to substitute the prize with any other product of similar value. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash or for any other prizes. Prize is given on an “As Is, Where Is” basis.
8. Upon verification and confirmation from the winners, arrangement will be made for winners to collect their prizes from the Organiser’s office located at Menara Star, 15 Jalan 16/11, 46350 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, from Mondays to Fridays, 9.00am to 5.30pm (excluding public holidays for Selangor). All prizes must be claimed within three (3) months from the date of notification failing which any unclaimed prizes will be forfeited by the Organiser without further reference to the said winner.
9. The Organiser may elect to post prizes to winners out of Klang Valley based on the address provided in the entry form. Prizes will only be posted once written confirmation has been given by the winner entailing his/her agreement for the postal delivery of his/her prize. The Organiser shall not be held liable for any damage or lost or delayed or unsuccessful delivery of prizes.
10. By participating in this Contest, the participants acknowledge and agree that the Organiser excludes all warranty and/or liability in connection with the awarded prizes and/or the Contest. Participants shall assume full liability and responsibility in case of any liability, mishap, injury, loss, damage, claim or accident (including personal injury and/or death) resulting from their participation in the Contest, redemption and/or usage of the prize. The Organiser shall not be held responsible for any liability, mishap, loss, damage, claim or accident (including personal injury and/or death) in any manner whatsoever suffered by the participants as a result of their participation in the Contest and/or the use of the prizes.
11. While the Organiser will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Contest’s website (https://www.kuali.com/), Kuali mobile application and Kuali Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/StarKuali/), the Organiser makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability or otherwise with respect to such information, and assumes no liability or responsibility for any omissions or errors (including, without limitation, typographical errors and technical errors) in the content.
12. Use of and browsing on the Contest’s website (https://www.kuali.com/), Kuali mobile application and Kuali Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/StarKuali/) is done at the participants’ own risk. Neither the Organiser nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Contest’s website/ Kuali mobile application/ Kuali Facebook, nor any naming right sponsors, event sponsors and third parties affiliated with the Organiser shall be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of the participants’ access to, or use of, or browsing the Contest’s website/ Kuali mobile application/ Kuali Facebook, or downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Contest’s website/ Kuali mobile application/ Kuali Facebook, including, without limitation, damage to, or viruses that may infect, their computer equipment or other property as a result thereof. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Contest’s website/ Kuali mobile application/ Kuali Facebook is provided to the participants "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
13. Unless otherwise specified, all ancillary costs are the participants' responsibility.
14. If this Contest is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Organiser, then the Organiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify the terms and conditions for this Contest, modify the Contest, suspend, terminate or cancel the Contest, as appropriate, without prior notice.
15. The Organiser reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice and the amended terms and conditions will be uploaded onto https://www.kuali.com/
16. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING STATEMENT RELATING TO PARTICIPANT (“Notice”) IN ACCORDANCE WITH PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT, 2010 (“PDPA”) AND PUBLICITY
16.1 The PDPA governs the processing of the participant’s personal data (“Personal Data”) by the Organiser. This Notice is issued to participants to inform that this is the basis upon which the processing of the Personal Data is done by the Organiser and the Sponsor.
16.2 Purpose: All information (including Personal Data) submitted by participants in their participation of the Contest shall belong to the Organiser and the participants irrevocably and unconditionally consent and permit the Organiser to use, publish or feature the participants’ and/or their pictures (which may include the participant’s name, statements about the Contest or any of its related matter) without further notice or compensation for publicity, advertising or any other related purposes in any manner whatsoever, including but not limited to any publications, websites and/or any promotional materials of the Organiser and/or the Sponsor connected to the Contest.
16.3 Transfer: The participants’ Personal Data will be kept confidential by the Organiser and Sponsor but the participants agree that for the purposes set out in Clause 15.2 above, the Organiser and/or Sponsor may transfer or disclose such Personal Data to the following parties within or outside of Malaysia:
(a) Other partners or any participating partners which owe a duty of confidentiality to the Organiser and/or Sponsor;
(b) Agents or contractors under a duty of confidentiality to the Organiser and/or the Sponsor providing administrative, telecommunications, data processing or other services to the Organiser and/or the Sponsor in relation to the Contest (such as but not limited to professional advisers, customer call centre providers, gift redemption centres or data entry companies);
(c) Any subsidiaries and/or affiliates of the Organiser and/or the Sponsor that owe a duty of care to the Organiser and/or the Sponsor;
(d) Any law enforcement agency and/or regulatory body for compliance with applicable laws, rules, regulations, codes and/or guidelines and/or any person or entity to whom the Organiser/Sponsor are under a binding obligation to make disclosure under the requirements of any law, rule, regulations, code and/or guideline and/or order of any competent court of law, law enforcement agencies and/or regulatory bodies.
16.4 Access: The participants have the right to request access to and to request correction of the relevant participants’ Personal Data. Nothing herein contained shall limit the rights of any participant under the PDPA.
18. All entry instructions and any other specific details relating to the Contest or the prize not specified herein shall form part of these terms and conditions.
19. The Organiser’s decisions are final and there shall be no appeal entertained and/or allowed. All participants shall not resort to court proceedings to review the Organiser’s decisions.
20. For further information, please email your enquiries to email@example.com.