Steamed Fish by Bee Yinn Low
- 300g sea bass
- 2tsp sesame oil
- 1tbsp Shaoxing wine
- 3 dashes of white pepper
- 2 dried Shitake mushrooms (Pre-soaked)
- 2 tbsp light soya sauce
- 1 ½ tbsp sugar
- Spring Onion
- Season the fish with sesame oil, Shaoxing wine & white pepper.
- Place the mushrooms on the fish
- Steam for 5 min (100°C)
- In a deep pan, pour in soya sauce, sugar, Shaoxing wine, sesame oil & pepper.
- In low heat, stir until sauce thickens.
- Take out the fish, drain excess water.
- Garnish with ginger, spring onions, coriander
You may also like