To make the baked chicken:
- Marinate the chicken with salt, pepper and some brown sugar.
- Placed diced carrots and some scallions on a baking tray.
- Place the chicken on top of the carrots and scallions. Drizzle some olive oil and bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 15 - 20 minutes.
To make the marmite sauce:
- Saute the garlic on a pan and add in Nyolike Marmite Sauce.
- Mix the corn starch with water. Once the sauce boil, slowly mix in the corn starch water into the sauce until it thickens to desire consistency.
- Serve the baked chicken with marmite sauce and garnish with white sesame.