The kids love salmon. From pan fried salmon, to salmon sushi, to salmon porridge, the list goes on. But we have this dish – easy to cook and yummy enough to make the little ones sit down and eat their dinner. And note, I threw leeks inside them – vegetable ingredient. Try this and enjoy!
- 200gm salmon fillet, cut into cubes
- 1 length of leek, sliced
- 5 baby potatoes, washed and halved
- 1 tsp oyster sauce
- 1tsp soy sauce
- pinch of sugar to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- cooking oil
- Pan fry the cubed salmon lightly and set aside. This is to maintain the salmon jus.
- Pan fry baby potatoes till golden on the sides and set aside.
- Heat up some oil and pan fry the leeks till soft, add in oyster sauce.
- Add in the baby potatoes. Submerge 1/4 of the potatoes with water, cover and simmer for 5 mins or until potatoes is tender.
- Return the lightly cooked salmon cubes. Add in a pinch of sugar, season with soy sauce and ground pepper to your liking.
- Dish and serve!