This recipe is best with
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup cream
- 2 tbsp grated cheddar cheese
- Adequate salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/8 tsp dried oregano
- 25g shredded carrot
- 25g finely chopped cauliflower
- 25g finely chopped broccoli
- 2 cherry tomatoes, diced
- Whisk eggs, cream and cheese in a jug. Adjust with salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat olive oil in a nonstick saucepan. Add ingredients (A) and toss briefly. Pour combined cream and egg mixture over the vegetable mixture. Allow to cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Carefully flip the frittata over onto a 20cm round cake pan. Sprinkle the top with dried oregano.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 15-20 minutes or until golden and set. Serve at once.