Ingredients is not available.
- Soak sago in cold water for 1015 minutes. Wash under running tap to get rid of excess starch. Drain well in a metal strainer.
- Mix sago with grated white coconut, sugar and salt in a mixing bowl. Divide into two portions. To one portion, add pandan juice and green food colouring to mix. Add gula Melaka to the other portion.
- Grease a 10cm square baking tin lightly with corn oil. Spread the green portion on the base and press down firmly. Put into a steamer and steam for 1012 minutes.
- Pour the gula Melaka portion over the steamed green portion and spread evenly. Press down firmly, then steam over boiling water for 2025 minutes.
- Remove the tin from the steamer and leave aside to cool completely before cutting.