Ingredients is not available.
- Line baking trays with non-stick parchment paper.
- Combine chocolate, butter and condensed milk in a non-stick saucepan and stir over a gentle, low heat until the mixture turns smooth. Add essence.
- Combine flour, chocolate chips and chopped toasted almonds in a clean mixing bowl. Stir in chocolate mixture.
- Take a tablespoonful of mixture out and shape into a ball. Dip the top of each cookie into extra chopped almonds and place the cookies on prepared baking trays.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180°C for 910 minutes or until cookies are just set.
- After baking, the fudge cookies will appear soft in texture but they will become firm when cooled.