- Rinse the soaked hasma and remove all impurities.
- Peel off the skin from aloe vera. Wash the aloe vera under running tap water until it is clear and transparent. Cut into cubes.
- Cut off the top of the apples and scoop out the flesh leaving a nice, deep hollow in the centre. Dice the hollowed out apple flesh. Soak the prepared apples in salted water.
- Combine hasma, ginseng slices, kei chi, red dates, aloe vera and diced apple in a double-boiler.
- Add water and rock sugar. Double-boil for 3 hours.
- When ready to serve, scoop the contents into the prepared apple.
- Serve hot or cold.
You may also like