This recipe is best with
- 4 potatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 70g minced meat
- 3 slices bacon, diced
- 3-4 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 small slice pineapple, diced
- 50g grated cheddar cheese
- Clean and wash potatoes well.
- Place them in a pot of boiling water and cook briefly for 10 minutes or until they are half-cooked. Dish out.
- Cut the potatoes into half. Scoop out some of the flesh.
- Heat olive oil in a nonstick pan and fry the bacon until fragrant and crispy. Add minced meat and stir-fry well. Add tomato sauce and pineapple. Stir to combine. Dish out and leave to cool.
- Spoon the fried mixture into the potato skin halves. Top with grated cheese and bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees Celcius for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve hot.