- 1 cup mixed lettuce
- 1 can mandarin segments, drained
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and cut into cubes
- 1/2 red capsicum, finely sliced into long, thin strips
- 1/2 tomato, sliced
- 2 tbsp pine nuts
- 1/4 cup Balsamic Italian salad dressing
- Pan-fry pine nuts until fragrant. Remove and set aside to cool.
- Put capsicum strips into a clean saucepan and fry for 2-3 minutes until edges are browned.
- Arrange mixed lettuce on a serving platter. Top with tomato, mango, mandarin segments and capsicum.
- Drizzle Balsamic Italian salad dressing over it, followed by a sprinkling of pine nuts. Serve.