This recipe is best with
- The delinquent (and the) salad
- Mesculun leaves, an assortment
- 2 brown button mushrooms, sliced and toasted with a drop of butter
- 5 cherry tomatoes, halved or whole
- 1/2 yellow pepper, roasted and julienned
- Shavings from 1/2 carrot
- 1/2 ripe avacado, diced
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp freshly squeezed orange juice
- Parmesan crisps
- Assemble a small heap of shaved parmesan on a lined baking tray. Best to use a silicon sheet as nothing sticks on it. Bake at 180°C for 5-7 mins.
- Whisk dressing ingredients, and pour over salad ingredients and mix gently.
- Garnish with parmesan crisps.