- 500gm potatoes - boiled, peeled and mashed
- 1 onion finely chopped and sautéed
- 2 tbsp flour
- 2 eggs
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 20gm chopped parsley
- Boil the potatoes and mash.
- Combine with the chopped onions, eggs, flour, chopped parsley, salt and pepper.
- Heat up a frying pan with 1 tbsp olive oil.
- Add a quarter of the ingredients. Spread to form a pancake about 4 round.
- Cook over a medium heat for a few minutes till brown.
- Flip the pancake over. Cook till brown.
- Repeat the same procedure for the other pancakes.
- Serve hot.