- Rinse mustard cabbage well and drain off excess water in a plastic colander.
- Rub salt all over the mustard cabbage and arrange in layers in a large ceramic pot. Cover with a lid and leave to marinate overnight.
- Transfer the marinated mustard cabbage to a deep ceramic or glass pot. Combine rice flour with water and turmeric powder. Stir to mix then pour over the mustard cabbage.
- Weigh down the vegetables with something heavy like a mortar and pestle so that the vegetable is submerged in the liquid.
- Cover the pot and allow vegetable to marinate for about two weeks.
You may also like