These Salmon, Broccoli, and Cheese Crackers Savoury Flan tartlets are oh-so-cute and great to serve as a starter or snack. This recipe was first published in Flavours magazine.
This recipe is best with
- 2 eggs
- 80g flour
- 120ml milk
- 80ml UHT cream
- salt, pepper and freshly-grated nutmeg, to taste
- 100g grated cheese
- 100g broccoli florets
- 100g cheese crackers
- 100g smoked salmon, chopped
- Whisk eggs and flour until smooth. Add in milk and cream and season to taste.
- Divide the filling ingredients among 8 fluted brioche or muffin moulds and pour the egg batter over.
- Cook for 15 to 20 minutes at 180˚C or until golden brown. Serve warm or cold.