- 500gm potatoes - peeled and thinly sliced
- 12 eggs
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion peeled and finely chopped
- 100gm chopped red and green peppers
- 100gm sliced button mushrooms
- 100gm grated cheddar
- 200ml fresh milk
- Heat 1tbsp oil in a frying pan and sauté a quarter of the onions for 1 minute.
- Add a quarter of the following ingredients - chopped potatoes, peppers and button mushrooms.
- Stir constantly, adding salt and pepper for seasoning.
- Lightly beat 3 eggs with 15gm fresh milk. Pour in the pan and stir till set.
- Sprinkle some grated cheese and fold in two.
- Serve immediately.
- Repeat the procedure for the other three omelettes.