- In a mixing bowl, combine the sugar, salt, egg and fermented bean paste.
- Slowly mix in the beancurd, sesame seeds and chilli flakes.
- Add the flour and baking powder and knead to form a soft dough.
- Rest dough covered in tea towel for 1 hour.
- Dust the worktop with flour and roll out the dough to 1mm thickness.
- Alternatively, use a pasta-making machine to do this.
- Cut the dough into rectangles.
- Heat the oil and deep fry the cut dough over low heat until lightly browned and crisp.
- Remove from oil and drain on paper towels.
- Cool completely before storing in airtight containers.
You may also like