- Preheat oven to 190°C and lightly grease a baking tray.
- Combine drained tuna, onion, celery, tomato, herbs and seasonings. Add the lime juice and all but 1 tbsp of the beaten egg.
- Lay the pastry out on a lightly-floured working surface and cut into rectangles 8cm x 12cm.
- Place a generous spoonful of filling along the shorter end of each rectangle, and roll up, sealing the end with a little beaten egg.
- Make all the rolls this way (the above recipe will yield around 10 rolls) and arrange them on the prepared baking tray.
- Brush lightly with the reserved egg and if liked, sprinkle some sesame seeds over the rolls. Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
You may also like