- Blend mango in a blender with 1/4 cup water. Cook (a) until it boils then add in agar-agar powder and sugar. Stir constantly. When sugar dissolves, remove from heat and add colouring.
- Pour mixture into a wet mould and leave to set.
- Dissolve agar-agar powder and sugar in water. Bring to the boil, add in santan and cook over medium low flame until it comes to almost a boil. Switch off fire and leave aside for a while.
- Slowly pour santan mixture over the set mango portion. Allow to cool then set in the refrigerator.
- Unmould onto a serving dish and serve thoroughly chilled.
You may also like