- Heat oil, add blended ingredients and chicken. Stir fry for a few minutes.
- Add oyster sauce, chilli sauce, light soy sauce, mushroom, kalian, tofu, water and salt. Then let it simmer for 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Mix corn flour with 1 tbsp of water, stir into the simmering mixture
- Stir for another 5 minutes, then add basil.
- Serve hot with white rice.
- Tips: Belacan and corn flour is optional. Use chicken breast as it becomes tender very fast. You can substitute chicken with white flesh fish or shrimp.
You may also like