- 180g fusilli (spiral-shaped pasta)
- 20g fresh shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 15g carrot, cut into desired shapes
- 25g prawns, shelled
- 1 tbsp oil
- ½ tsp sesame oil
- ½ tsp chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp black pepper sauce
- Dash of pepper
- 1/8 tsp sugar
- ¼ tsp chicken stock granules
- 150ml water
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions, then drain and put aside.
- Heat oil and sesame oil in a wok. Sauté garlic until fragrant. Add carrot and prawns and fry for a while.
- Add pasta and mushrooms. Stir in sauce ingredients to mix. Toss and fry until heated through for 3-4 minutes. Dish out and serve immediately.