- Blanch snow peas, green peas and carrots in boiling water for three minutes. Drain and leave to cool. Cut the snow peas and artichokes. Mix all the vegetables together and leave aside.
- Melt the butter in a pan, add the flour and cook for two minutes, without browning. Gradually add milk, bring to boil and cook for two minutes.
- Remove from the heat, stir in the cream, parmesan cheese, cheddar cheese and herbs. Finally stir in the vegetables.
- Roll out the pizza dough, making the edges twice as thick as the rest. Spoon the sauce into the centre and sprinkle over the remaining cheddar cheese.
- Slide the pizza on a hot baking sheet and bake in a pre-heated oven at 220 ºC for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
You may also like