- Add 1 cup of water to a saucepan or pot and add the potatoes and carrot with turmeric and bring to the boil.
- When they are almost cooked, add the remaining vegetables, green chillies and salt.
- Simmer the vegetables on low heat, this will take a few minutes for the vegetable to soften.
- Next, in a blender, add the coconut, cumin and yogurt and blend it till the coconut is fine and smooth to the touch.
- Add the ground spiced coconut mixture to the simmering vegetables, stir ,coating all
- the vegetables. When the mixture starts to bubble gently, add fresh curry leaves and a tbsp or more oil.
- Give it a good mix, place lid over the pot and turn off heat. Let it sit for a hour or more for the
- yogurt sauce to blend into the vegetables before serving.
You may also like