- 4 ripe avocados
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 120g cooked salmon (cut in small pieces)
- 1 green pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- Dash of tabasco
- Salt and pepper
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- Lettuce leaves and toast to serve
- Cut the avocados in half and remove seeds. Scoop out the flesh and mash with the lemon juice. Reserve empty skins. Add the salmon, green pepper, mayonnaise, tabasco sauce, salt and pepper to mashed avocados. Mix well.
- In a bowl, lightly whip the cream and fold into the mixture. Fill the avocado skins with the mixture and refrigerate. Serve with lettuce leaves and toast.