- 8 pieces of spring roll skin
- 20g cabbage
- 20g carrot
- 20g onions
- 20g cucumber
- 20g spring onions
- 20g chinese mushrooms
- 20g sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 50g cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 20g crabmeat, blanch with hot water and drain
- 1 avocado, cubed and sprinkle with lemon juice to prevent discolouring
- 1 level tsp five spice powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Shred all the vegetables and saute with two tbsp of oil. Add the chicken, crabmeat and stir in the five spice powder and seasonings. Mix in the avocado last.
- Using two sheets of spring roll skin, spread the fillings and wrap neatly. Pour oil into wok and deep-fry spring rolls till golden brown. Drain and cut into halves.