- Wash chicken and set aside to drain.
- Deep fry the chicken until medium cooked. Put aside.
- Heat ghee or oil in a heavy-based pan over moderate heat.
- Add cardamom, star anise, cinnamon and cloves, stir for 2 minutes.
- Then saute the spice paste and briyani paste until fragrant about 7 minutes.
- Cook over low heat for 3 minutes till well blended.
- Add chicken and salt, stir continuously.
- Cook over moderate heat for 10 minutes.
- Add cashewnuts and milk and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and sugar.
- Garnish with the fried onions.
You may also like