- Prepare the steamer.
- To prepare the filling : Place all ingredients in a pot and cook till thickens. Remove from heat and leave to cool.
- To prepare the skin : Place the glutinous flour in a bowl. Make a hole in the middle and pour the screwpine leaves juice and enough water mixed with salt. Mix together to form soft and smooth dough.
- Roll into small balls and flatten it. Place a bit of filling and cover.
- Arrange the prepared dough with filling onto a banana leave on the steamer. I put them in a pyrex bowl.
- Pour the gravy and steam for 20 - 30 minutes.
You may also like