- Press the biscuit base into a springform pan 23cm (9in) and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees Celcius.
- For durian filling, beat cream cheese and icing sugar until smooth, dissolve corn flour in sour cream, and mix into the cheese mixture.
- Blend in cream until mixture thickens and slowly beat in eggs one at a time.
- Lastly, add in the durian and mix until just combined.
- Pour filling on biscuit base. Place cake pan in water bath and bake for 50-60 minutes until filling is set but still wobbly at the centre. Turn off the oven.
- Leave cake in oven for 30 minutes with the door ajar.
- Remove cake from water bath and allow the cake to cool before refrigerate overnight.
- Unmold the cake and garnish as desired. Serve.
You may also like