- Cook all the pulses individually in salted water. Allow to cool in their own stock before draining. Blanch the potatoes in salt water and keep it separate.
- Mix all the ingredients of the tomato salsa, season with salt and freshly ground black peppercorn and reserve on the side.
- Sprinkle the mixed spices on the skin of the fish, seal in hot pan with oil on the skin side only and finish the cooking in the oven at 240°C for about five minutes.
- Saute in oil and butter the potatoes, add the shallots and garlic and saute for two minutes, add the curry and turmeric powder and finish with all the pulses.
- Put vegetable in the middle of the plate and the fish on the top. Drizzle with tomato salsa around the plate and garnish with fresh herbs.
You may also like