- 6 chicken wings
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- salt, to taste
- black pepper to taste
- 3 tbps olive oil
- 2 tbps Woh Hup Sweet and Sour Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 190°C. Rinse the chicken wings and pat dry
- In a large bowl, marinade the chicken wings with all the ingredients including minced garlic, olive oil, sweet and sour sauce, salt and paper.
- Lay the chicken wings on the lined baking sheet and bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Flip the chicken wings and bake for another 10 minutes, or until cooked through.