- Combine ingredients (A) in a large bowl. Stir to mix then cover with a piece of cling film wrap and set aside to prove for at least an hour.
- Combine ingredients (B) in a mixing bowl.
- Add ingredients (A) to ingredients (B). Stir to mix thoroughly. Leave aside to prove again for 45 minutes.
- Lightly grease a copper pan. Pour in a ladleful of batter. Cover the pan with a lid and cook over medium low heat for a while until bubbles start to appear.
- Sprinkle topping ingredients. Add a tablespoon of sweet corn. Cover pancake with a lid and allow to set. Fold over to half moon shape and lift up the pancake.
- Serve hot.
You may also like