- Using a paddle, beat butter, margarine, emulsifier, sugar and salt for 1 minute on slow speed and 10 minutes on high speed. Scrape the side of the bowl.
- Add eggs gradually over 15 minutes on medium speed.
- Premix dry ingredients and add on slow speed over 30 seconds.
- Mix banana puree, cinnamon and sorbitol. Add on slow speed over 30 seconds.
- Scrape the side of bowl and mix in the flour sticking at the side of bowl.
- Scale at 420 g each into 4 small baking tins.
- Bake at 180°C for 35 minutes.
You may also like