- 6 medium-sized bananas (preferably pisang Abu, firm but ripe), peeled
- 3 tbsp rice flour
- 3 tbsp wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 tbsp milk creamer
- grated cheese
- Oil for deep-frying
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of sugar
- First, mix sugar, rice flour and wheat flour with water.
- Then soak bananas in the batter.
- Heat the oil in a large wok.
- Then drop one banana at a time into the oil. Cook only two bananas at a time as the temperature of the oil will be drop if there are too many bananas.
- When bananas are crisp and golden brown, remove from oil and drain on a paper towel and put aside.
- Pour the milk creamer on top of the fried bananas.
- Lastly, coat it with grated cheese.