- 100g butter
- 75g Philadelphia cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 75g soft brown sugar
- 1½ tbsp golden syrup
- 1 large egg
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
- 200g self-raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp whipping cream
- 150g ripe bananas (preferably pisang emas), mashed
- 1 tsp lime juice
- Line a muffin pan with paper muffin cups. Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Cream butter, cream cheese, brown sugar and golden syrup until light. Add in egg and essence.
- Sift in self-raising flour and baking powder, and mix on low speed. Add in whipping cream, bananas and lime juice to mix.
- Fill muffin cups to two-thirds full. Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until risen and golden brown.