This recipe is best with
- 6 tbsp self-raising flour
- 8 tbsp evaporated milk
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp cream-style corn
- 3 bananas (pisang emas), cut into thin slanting pieces
- Lightly beat egg and milk. Sieve flour and baking powder into a bowl and add the beaten egg and milk mixture. Add sugar and salt. Stir briskly with a wooden spoon until a smooth batter is formed. Strain if necessary. Add cream-style corn.
- Pour half a ladle of batter onto a heated pan. Cook pancake over medium low heat. Add two or three slices of bananas. Cover the pan so that the top of the pancake will be cooked too.
- Remove with a palette knife when cooked, and set aside. Continue with the remaining batter.