- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celcius and lightly grease a 12-cup capacity muffin pan or line it with paper cases.
- Sift flour, cinnamon powder, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda into a mixing bowl.
- Add sugar and stir until well combined.
- Place bananas, egg and milk into a jug. Whisk with a fork to combine.
- Add banana mixture and apple to the dry ingredients. Gently fold all the ingredients together until just combined.
- Spoon mixture into prepared muffin pan and bake for 12-15 minutes or until well risen.
- Allow to stand for five minutes before turning out onto a wire rack.
You may also like