- 150g butter
- 125g castor sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 ripe bananas mashed
- 75g toasted chopped walnuts
- 250g superfine flour Sift well
- 1 tsp baking powder Sift well
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda Sift well
- Grease, line and grease again a 22cm round cake tin.
- Cream butter and sugar until creamy and lightBeat in eggs one at a time.
- Stir in mashed bananas and blend well.
- Fold in sifted dry ingredients gradually to combine.
- Stir in walnuts.; Spoon cake mixture into prepared tin and bake in preheated oven for 34 to 45 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre of the cake comes out clean.