- 8-10 pieces lamb chops, fat trimmed
- 50ml olive oil
- 50ml red wine
- 2-3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 onion, sliced
- Some chopped parsley
- Some sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Place lamb chops in a shallow dish. Whisk wine, oil, onion and garlic together in a bowl then pour over the chops. Turn pieces to coat them well. Sprinkle with the parsley and seasonings. Leave aside to marinate for at least an hour.
- Barbecue the chops, basting occasionally for 6-10 minutes, turning each side and cook depending on your preference.