- 600-650g lamb fillet, cut into cubes
- Cut into cubes:
- 1 red capsicum
- 1 green capsicum
- 2 Bombay onions, quartered or diced into cubes
- Some cherry tomatoes
- Satay sticks or barbecue skewers
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp dried rosemary
- 23 bay leaves, finely shredded
- 5060ml olive oil
- 12 tbsp brandy (optional)
- Combine the marinade ingredients in a mixing bowl. Add in lamb and mix thoroughly until well blended. Set aside for 23 hours.
- Skewer marinated lamb cubes in between pieces of vegetables. Retain any leftover marinade for use later.
- Barbecue skewered kebabs over a charcoal barbecue pit until meat is cooked. Brush occasionally with remaining marinade to enhance the flavour of the kebabs.