Ingredients is not available.
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC.
- Mix the marinade ingredients.
- Divide pork belly into five strips (about 300g each).
- Marinate pork belly strips for about 3 hours.
- Carefully pierce the marinated pork belly strips vertically with a skewer.
- Roast pork belly in the oven for 30 minutes, basting the meat with the marinade every ten minutes.
- For more food and wine stories and recipes, pick up the latest issue of Flavours (July - Aug 2006), Malaysia's premier food magazine, available at major bookstores and newsstands or email email@example.com for subscription details.