- Beat butter till light and creamy. Add in one egg at a time and beat well after each addition.
- In a sauce pan mix together condensed milk, Nestum, cocoa powder, Milo and water. Add in the butter mixture. Mix well.
- Cook over low heat until thicken. Stirring all the time so that it won´t get burn.
- When the batter thicken turn off the heat and set aside to cool. Gently fold in the Marie biscuits bit by bit.
- Spread the cake mixture and press lightly layer by layer on greased and line 7-inch square cake tin.
- Bake at 150 C for 1 hour. Remove and let it cool thoroughly before wrapping up tightly with aluminium foil. Chill for a few hours or overnight before serving.
- Note: The small crumbs resulted from breaking the Marie Biscuits into pieces should be discarded and not added to the cake batter.
You may also like