- Dissolve the tom yam cube in the hot water and set aside to cool. Once it is cooled, mix in the tomato and chilli sauce, sugar and cornstarch. Set aside.
- Cut about 10 pineapple cubes into halves.
- Mix the ground beef with the beef bouillon/stock cube thoroughly. Divide into 18 to 20 balls, depending on how large you want them to be.
- Insert the halved pineapple cubes into the balls and coat lightly with flour.
- Deep fry the beef balls till golden brown and drain on absorbent paper.
- Using one tablespoon oil, fry the shallot, garlic, coriander root and bird-eye chilli till fragrant.
- Pour in the gravy mix and add the remaining pineapple cubes together with the beef balls. Bring to a boil, making sure all the beef balls are well coated with the sauce.
You may also like