- 750ml water
- 3 tbsp agar-agar powder
- 100g castor sugar
- 1 1/2tbsp dried osmanthus
- 2 tbsp wolfberries
- 50g dried longan flesh, chopped
- Bring 1 cup water (250ml) to the boil. Add dried longan flesh and cook for 15 minutes. Put in wolfberries and cook for a minute. Add sugar and cook until sugar dissolves.
- Combine remaining water and agar-agar powder and bring to the boil. Pour in longan syrup mixture.
- Add osmanthus and stir well to mix.
- Pour agar-agar mixture into moulds till full. Leave aside to set. Chill well in the refrigerator then unmould and serve.