Salads and diets have always had a delicious partnership. Salads like the black and white fungus salad are a great source of nutrition for our body
- 10 g dried white fungus (soaked)
- 15 g dried black fungus (soaked)
- 10 g red capsicum (shredded)
- 30 g Japanese cucumber (shredded)
- 20 g purple cabbage (shredded)
- A handful toasted peanuts
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Blanch both types of fungus in a pot of hot water for 20-30 seconds. Remove, rinse in clean water then drain well.
- Place the white and black fungus in a bowl with the seasoning and toss well. Keep chilled for about 30 minutes.
- Just before serving, add all the shredded vegetables into the bowl and toss well. Transfer the salad to a serving plate and sprinkle with peanuts.