Looking for something classy as well as festive for the upcoming Lunar New Year? This Black Gold Cookie made from black sesame will be the perfect choice!
Chef Alina Hew has mastered her baking techniques in renowned French chef school Le Cordon Bleu, as well as is the founder of French-themed coffee shop Café Madeleine.
- 200g black sesame powder
- 150g all purpose flour
- 130g icing sugar
- 50g corn flour
- 150g peanut oil
- Mix black sesame powder, flour, icing sugar and corn flour into the mixer.
- Add oil and mix till all ingredients are combined.
- Roll out the dough to 1cm thickness. Cut into round shape using a round cutter. Arrange the cookies on tray.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven of 170 degrees Celcius for 15mins or until done.
- Interested in cooking? Download Kuali app to get recipes at your fingertips.