- 2 big crabs, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 stalks spring onion, cut into 3-4cm lengths
- 1 sprig coriander, cut into 3-4cm lengths
- 3cm piece ginger, shredded
- 1 tbsp coarsely-ground black pepper
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp oil
- Ingredients (A)
- ½ tsp chicken stock granules
- ¼ - ½ tsp salt or to taste
- Seasoning (combined)
- 6 tbsp chicken stock or water
- ¼ tsp sugar or to taste
- 1 tsp light soy sauce
- Lightly season crabs with ingredients (A) for 10-15 minutes.
- Heat oil and sesame oil in a claypot and add half portion of ground black pepper. Sauté until fragrant, then add in ginger and seasoned crabs. Stir-fry for 1-2 minutes. Add in combined seasoning ingredients and sprinkle over remaining black pepper. Cover and cook for 8-10 minutes or until crabs are fully cooked.
- Garnish with spring onion and coriander.