- 3 pieces pork loin chops with fat trimmed
- 2½tbsp black pepper sauce
- 1tsp sugar
- 2 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 2 Roma tomatoes (halved and grilled)
- Marinate pork chops pieces with (A) for several hours, preferably overnight. Add olive oil when about to grill.
- Cook pork chops on a lightly oiled BBQ pit or grill on medium heat for about 4-5 minutes on each side, depending on the thickness of the meat. Remove meat and allow to rest for a few minutes before serving with grilled Roma tomatoes and iceberg lettuce.