- Use a meat mallet to lightly mash the meat on both sides. Season meat with marinade (A) for at least an hour.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a non-stick saucepan. Pan-fry meat on both sides until golden brown and cooked. Dish out.
- Melt butter in a clean saucepan. Fry ground black pepper until aromatic then add sauce (B) and sprinkle in ground black pepper. Sauté until gravy is reduced.
- Put in the pork chops. Toss until chops are well mixed with the sauce.
- Dish out and serve at once.
You may also like