- 150g black sesame seeds, rinsed and well drained
- 100g sesame seeds, rinsed and well drained
- 50g toasted peanuts, skinned
- 3-4 tbsp soft brown sugar
- 1 tbsp milk powder
- 3 tbsp canola oil
- Combine both types of sesame seeds in a clean wok. Fry without oil over low heat until fragrant. Dish out and leave to cool.
- Place peanuts in a food processor. Blend until fine. Add all the sesame seeds. Continue to process until fine.
- Add milk powder and soft brown sugar. Drizzle in oil. Continue to blend until smooth.
- Remove and store in a sterilised clean jar.