- 160g butter
- 160g sugar
- 7g emulsifier
- 3g salt
- 160g egg
- 230g all-purpose-flour
- 12g baking powder
- 25g milk powder
- 5g vanilla essence
- 25g sorbitol
- 90g UHT Milk
- 115g frozen blueberries / cherries
- Using a paddle, mix butter, sugar, emulsifier and salt on medium speed for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Add egg gradually on medium speed over 10 minutes.
- Sieve all the dry ingredients followed by milk and sorbitol and mix on slow speed for one minute.
- Fold in the chopped frozen cherries and transfer into 12 paper lined muffin cups using an ice cream scoop.
- Bake at 200 °C for 20 minutes or 170 °C for 20 minutes in a convection oven.